Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Random Thoughts

I decided about 30 seconds ago that I would post some random thoughts...just cause.

Random Thoughts (idea stolen from Tess)

1. You may have noticed that I have very few ideas of my own...I steal good ideas from others!

2. I love my 3 doggies, but still can't figure out how we ended up with that many.

3. I HATE dog hair! (go figure, see #2)

4. I painted my living room this spring and have still not hung my pictures because I can't figure out where to put them and how to make them look good.

5. I have no patience with parents who do NOT watch their kids. You cannot believe how many parents let their kids run wild in the Museum (where I work). It also amazes me that they let their kids climb on the furniture here. I see it EVERY day! Unbelievable!!

6. Even though I love the shoes I wore today, I don't think they match my outfit very well--hope no one noticed.

7. I never get everything done that I need to do--frustrating!

8. I am really good at being lazy lately!

9. I have four BYU Football posters hanging in my office. I bet that is a huge surprise!!

10. I really like Lennis!

1 comment:

Jenkins said...

Elliot feels the exact same way about number 5. I never noticed it until I got married and he would point it out to me. Most parents dont really want to be parents, they want others to raise their kids