Friday, October 9, 2009

Inspired...

Ok, I have to admit that I faithfully follow several blogs. Checking your blogs has become my obsession--I check them daily. Because of this you have all inspired me! Several of you write such neat/cool things about your life, your dreams, random thoughts. I LOVE reading your blogs, so I've decided to give it a try.

Confessions: (idea stolen from Brandie)

1. I am addicted to Facebook. Yes, it's true. I check it about 3 times a day! I LOVE keeping up with everyone!

2. I am aware that almost no one reads my blog--which is mostly ok. I do it for mostly for me anyway.

3. I am totally bugged when people use the word "anyways" when it should be "anyway".

4. I often mourn the fact that I was never able to be what I wanted to be the very most--a stay at home mom. Then I feel guilty because I have so many other blessings! (and I really do love my job!)

5. I am obsessed with Musical Theater--I can blame my Mom for my original interest and my son, Ian in my renewed interest. My childhood is filled with memories of listening and dancing to tons of music, especially "Fiddler on the Roof", "Hair", "Oklahoma", etc. My latest passions are "Next to Normal", "Aida", "Phantom of the Opera", and "Les Miserable". I would spend a week in New York every year and go to musicals on Broadway if I could!

6. I am addicted/obsessed with football! I love football, all football, any football! I have actually figured out how to watch football EVERY day of the week in the fall!

7. I secretly want to be a football referee! (see number 6 above)

8. I will post several more confessions later about my obsession with football!!

9. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, being a Grandma! Just call me Grammy!

10. I am SOOOO proud of my kids and their righteous choices. They bring me great joy!

3 comments:

Ann Graves Matthews said...

I also check daily to see if anyone has blogged or facebooked. Even though I seldom comment, I enjoy every word and picture! I feel so much more connected. I love you!!!!!

Mama Jones said...

Thanks, Ann-a-might! Luv you too!!

Alona said...

I LOVE your list!! I think you are such a great mom and you are amazing because you did it all while you worked too...I work almost everyday and I know it's super hard to balance everything now! I totally check your blog every time you post...I love to keep track of your family, but I don't facebook yet...no time for another obsession!! I COMPLETELY relate to your football obsession...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it too! I totally taught my non-football husband how to be obsessed with it too...now we can be obsessed together!! His mom thinks he's crazy now!! Too bad...she doesn't know what she's missing!! Love you tons!!