Monday, June 30, 2008

Cookout in the Canyon!

Last week we had a bbq with our wonderful cousins, the Thorns'. We went to Whiting Campground and enjoyed a beautiful afternoon!

From right to left, Justin, Grampa Miner, AnnDee, Lyndsie (barely), Micah, CaDee, Zack, Aunt Lori, Landon, and Richard. Somehow Uncle Brian escaped from this picture!


Lyndsie, Zack, and AnnDee pose for this photo op!



Landon, Zack, and Micah were so helpful with the homemade rootbeer!


Aunt Lori, Uncle Brian, Zack, Patty, Micah, Lyndsie, and AnnDee lined up to play "Duck on the Rock". It was brutal, but the only casualty was my sandal!

...and they were my most favorite sandals!

What Canyon cookout is complete without S'mores?!

5 comments:

AnnDee said...

Way cute pictures Mom! I thank you for not putting in some of the other pictures of me . . . they were pretty bad!

Mama Jones said...

My dear daughter, you do not know how to take a bad picture! I was being brave, however, putting the s'more picture of me in there :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah you should have put the one with anndee and lyndsie's guts hanging out!!

Anonymous said...

By the way that was Micah.

Anonymous said...

Poopsie your dead! We don't have guts to hang out. We are petite princesses and you know it